Funky Flora

Friday, July 29, 2011

Kids Eat FREE At IHOP For The Month of August

Kids can eat FREE all month long in August from 4-10pm everyday!! You can get one FREE kid's meal for every adult entree :)
You can see the details HERE.

Now I know this is a coupon blog, but I just have to share...I used to work at IHOP as a waitress and I sort of feel bad for posting these IHOP deals because I know first hand how frustrating these coupons and deals can be. I remember all too well, what fun it was to have to work during kid's eat free hours...ugh!
BUT...It is a deal, so I have to post it. Now that I have kids, I LOVE the "kids eat free"! Sorry guys :)

*Please make sure you tip your waitress well, especially if you are getting free food and bringing in messy kids...lol Tipping is one thing I've never been cheap about ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment