Funky Flora

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A Fan's Brag Worthy Shopping Trip!!

Tonight I am going to share with you a CCM fan's awesome shopping trip to Kmart!!
These are the kind of deals you need to be on the look out for!

Check out what she got for just $13.74!!!


Now check out how she snagged this deal:

"I ran into this awesome deal at KMart today! I am so excited, I had to share!
Plus watch your local Kmart, they might clearance them out there as well!!!
-----Keep in mind that I was shopping for more than just my self!


6 - Filtrete Pitchers were clearanced out for- $11.00 each.  (regular price is 42.99 each) 
2 - Spare water pitchers (front and center of picture) for Filtretes- $4.00 each.  (regular price is 15.99 each)

I used the coupon from coupons.com $10.00 off 1 pitcher (Between my aunts and I, we had 6 coupons)

Plus at Kmart this week if you spend $50 you get a $5 reward card.

My receipt total was $18.74 plus the $5 dollar rewards. $13.74 for 6 stations and 2 sets of extra bottles!!!

We are all super excited because we all live in the country and have HORRIBLE tasting water!
Woot Woot!   :)"





What do you all think of her great deal seeking skills??
I, for one, am jealous...lol


Excellent work Angel!! =D


We would love it if you would share with us one of your brag worthy shopping trips!! 
To do so, email us @couponcrazymom@mail.com =D

No comments:

Post a Comment