Funky Flora

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Sharing My Stockpiles

By the request of a Facebook fan, I am sharing with you some pics of my stockpiles!!
Now, my stockpiles are nothing to brag about, but sharing is fun!

A few years ago my fiance got laid off from a job he had for 11 years and just recently went back to work after 2 years of unemployment. It was a very hard time for our family and if it wasn't for my stockpiles, we would have not made it through. Needless to say, my stockpiles have seen better days!
We are just now starting to get back to the point financially where I can start stocking up again. I'm ecstatic that they're finally growing  =)

Here is a peek at some of my piles. Well. what's left after 3 boys and their never ending appetites...lol  Besides what is shown, my cupboards are FULL and I have a good size stockpile of canned goods. I also have a huge tote full of clothes for my boys that I have picked up here and there for cheap! I will have to share pics of my canned goods at another time because they are kept at my parents due to space issues. There is very limited storage space in my small 2 bedroom home, but we make it work =) 






Here is a little stockpile of baby items I am starting for my sister who is expecting her first in February! I hope to have a nice size stockpile to surprise her with at her shower and at the rate I'm going I think I just might get there =)



I would love for you all to share pictures of your stockpiles, no matter how small! Just like CouponCrazyMom on Facebook and post your pics! I can't wait to see them =)

1 comment:

  1. One of the first steps in treating piles is ensuring that your bowel movements are smooth and free of blood. While there are several treatments for piles, non-surgical options can be effective in most cases.Ayurvedic

    ReplyDelete