Funky Flora

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Simply Organic Spices on Clearance at Meijer AND Coupons

Check your local Meijer for a clearance on Simply Organic spices and almond extract!! I just snagged an awesome deal at my local Meijer by combining the clearance prices and these printable Simply Organic Coupons!! I'm super geeked...I LOVE this brand of spices =)

Here's the break down of my transaction:
(3) Simply Organic mini spices - clearance for $1.14ea.
(1) Simply Organic red pepper glass bottle spice - clearance for $2.29
(1) Simply Organic poppy seed glass bottle spice - clearance for $2.79
(1) Simply Organic almond extract - clearance for $3.49
Use (3) $.50 off any Simply Organic Mini Spice
Use (1) $1 off any 2 Simply Organic glass bottle spices
Use (1) $.50 off any 1 Simply Organic 2oz. extract or baking flavor
Total cost:
Mini spices - $.64ea
Glass bottle spices - $4.08 for 2
Almond Extract - $2.99

These all would have cost $24.04 (before clearance and taxes)
I only paid $8.99!
What a great deal! Think I might go back for more, but first I have to check the spice cabinet and take a look at what I need or don't have yet =)

No comments:

Post a Comment