Funky Flora

Friday, September 2, 2011

I just snagged a pretty awesome deal!!

I intended to make a quick stop into Meijer tonight for some rice, but it didn't end up that way. I posted on Facebook last night about $81 in coupons good on select Hasbro toys (check them out here). I printed them out last night and put them in my binder and, of course, brought my coupon binder with me to the store because you just never know when you'll find a great deal. Tonight was one of those nights where I'm so glad I had my binder with me! 

I naturally have to browse all the Clearance spots in the store, just to see what's there. When I got to the toys, I found the jackpot! Meijer had marked down a ton of their games and toys to 30-70% off! 

This is what I snagged:


Here's the break down:

(1) On The Go Activity Station - $10.00 - on clearance for $2.00

 
(1) Spongebob Connect 4 - $17.99 - on clearance for $8.99
Paid - $4.99

(2) Scrabble UpWords - $15.44 each - on clearance for $10.80 each
Paid - $6.80 each

(1) Guess Who Mix N' Mash - $19.96 - on clearance for $9.98
Paid - $5.98

(1) Monopoly U-Build - $19.99 - on clearance for $9.99

(2) Toy Story 3 Space Shooter Game - $15.00 each - on clearance for $7.50 each
Used (1) $5 off a purchase of $15 or more of Toy Story 3 games (coupon came in my Toy Story 3 DVD)
Paid - $5.00 each

Final Cost
$128.82 worth of games and I only paid $42.56!!

Not to shabby if I do say so myself! I had more coupons and there were more games, but I only had limited funds with me! I'm going to keep an eye on them and see if there are any left when they get marked down further, but at least I grabbed some in case they all sell out before being marked down again :)

My gift closet is loving me right now...lol =)

No comments:

Post a Comment