Funky Flora

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The School Year Has Started Which Means Some Changes Here on CouponCrazyMom

I know that by now you have probably noticed that there have been some changes here on CouponCrazyMom. The biggest change being that I am not posting quite as often. 
As most of you know, I am a mom of 2 handsome little boys, who just recently started kindergarten and 1st grade.
This means my priorities have shifted.
I spend alot of time volunteering at their school and working in their classrooms, which doesn't leave me with a huge amount of time to work on my blog. 
I promise that I will still do my best to post the things I feel are awesome steals, Free samples, and such as I find them. There may be days where I don't post anything because of lack of time, but please bear with me as a try to get adjusted to my new schedule.
Also, my postings are bound to be erratic and I will probably bombard your wall with a nice sized clump of posts at a time. This is just me trying to get out as many to you as I can with the time I have allotted.
I hope you understand that at this time my blog and Facebook page are taking a back seat, but I am still trying to find time to work on it =)

I just thought it would be polite to give you an explanation, in case you were sitting there wondering why my page has slowed down a bit. Thank you to everyone who follows my blog and all of my Facebook fans. I really do appreciate you being here and hope you will stick with me through this school year. 
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment