Funky Flora

Thursday, October 20, 2011

CVS: FREE Gift Pack For Kids In Costumes October 23rd


This Saturday, October 23rd, CVS will be giving away FREE Gift Packs to any child in costume as part of their 2011 Halloween Party and Customer Event!!!

The Gift Pack includes:
$5 worth of candy
Toys
Trick-Or-Treat safety items
$10 in coupons for additional Halloween items

*The Gift Pack also includes a FREE 5 X 7 photo, supported by an in-store costume photo shoot*

Who plans on participating?? I think I just might...after all my kids like FREE stuff too =)

I called and confirmed this with my local CVS! And they are doing it from 12-3pm and it's totally FREE, no purchase necessary!!

*I would give your local CVS a call and confirm. Some stores are doing this at different times and I've also heard that not all stores are doing it the same way. So, just so you know what's going on, I would give your local CVS a call and find out all the details for their location before heading out.

No comments:

Post a Comment