Starting today, October 17, 2011, Walmart nationwide are offering the convenience of layaway, so you’ll be able to purchase the gifts your family and friends really want, without emptying out your pockets before come around.
Click the "learn more" for more details.
Here are the basics:
- Eligible Items Toys, Electronics and departments
- Down Payment 10% of total purchase price.
- Service Charge $5
- Minimums Total purchases must be over $50. Each item must be $15 or more. (Lawyaway applies to items purchase in stores only; does not apply to online purchases.)
- Location Layaway are placed and picked up at Walmart.com desk in your local store by 12/16/11. Payments can be made in-store at any Walmart register by 12/16/11, as well.
For more details, so to Walmart Christmas Layaway.
* Fine print: The convenience of Christmas Layaway is now available on eligible toys and electronics that you purchase at your nearby Walmart store. It’s easy to take advantage of Christmas Layaway from Oct. 17 until you make your final payment and pick up your items by December 16, 2011. Just place your eligible items on layaway at the Walmart.com desk in your local store, where you will also pick up the items. Each item must be $15 or more and your total purchase must be over $50. There is a $5 service charge, and you can make payments on your Christmas Layaway items at any register in your Walmart store. Christmas Layaway is not offered on Friday, November 25, 2011 and is not offered on wireless phones that require contracts. Lawaway orders not paid for and/or picked up by Decemeber 16 will be cancelled. Any payments will be refunded less a $10 cancellation fee and a $5 service charge.. Our store associates can provide you with complete details on these fees and any other restrictions that may apply.