Funky Flora

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Arby's Rewards Card = FREE Roast Beef or Beef 'N Cheddar Classic Sandwich


Some of you Arby's fans may already know about this, but I just discovered it the other day when I took my kids to Arby's with their coupons for FREE fries. 
I saw advertising for a My Arby's Rewards Card, so I asked if I could have one. 
I registered my card online and when I got to the final page of creating my account It stated:

"Congratulations!"

"Your card registration was successful and a free Roast Beef or Beef ‘n Cheddar Classic sandwich will be loaded onto your MyArbysRewards card within 24-48 hours. Just bring your card into a participating Arby's to redeem the reward.
Remember to show your card each time you visit Arby’s to move toward bigger and more rewards!"



Just head to your local Arby's, ask them if the have this program, they give you your card, activate it, and get a FREE sandwich. If you are an Arby's fan than this is a win win.
*Rewards cards may not be available in all areas!
*I cannot guarantee that eveyone will get this FREE sandwich, but if you it's worth a try.
If this does work for you, PLEASE let me know =D

No comments:

Post a Comment