Funky Flora

Friday, November 11, 2011

Brag Worthy CVS Shopping Trip!

I made a quick run to CVS tonight for the FREE Glade Air Freshners that I posted about HERE. Unfortunately the CVS coupon machine did not give me the coupon, but I have heard from other coupon friends in the southern states that their CVS coupon machine did. Still was worth a try, right?

I wasn't going to let my gas go to waste, so I grabbed up some Kelloggs cereal for $1.00 a box and some Halloween tattoos from the 75% Off Halloween Clearance Cart.


Here's how:

Buy (6) Kelloggs cereals (select kinds) - on sale 2/$4
Used (2) $3.00/3 Kellogg's Cereal Coupon (shown below)
Total = $1.00 each

Buy (1) 20ct box of Halloween Tattoos - originally $3.99
Paid $0.99!

Grand Total $6.99 (before tax)!!
Originally would have cost me $31.73...I saved $24.74 =)


Here's a pic of the coupon I used. I found these at my local Dollar General and grabbed a bunch. They state "Dollar General" on them, but they are a Manufacturer's coupon and do not state"only at Dollar General", so they can be used anywhere! So glad a grabbed them up!


This coupon is good for $3 off any (3) packages of Keebler and/or Sunshine Multi Packs, Kelloggs Cereals and/or Pop-Tarts mini crisps!! I can't wait to see what other kinds of deals I can snag with these coupons!

You know, I'm thinking I might do a giveaway and give some of these bad boys up to a lucky someone...Would you like to win some of these awesome coupons? Let me know what you think by commenting either here on the blog post or in the comment section of my Facebook Fan Page!

No comments:

Post a Comment