Funky Flora

Monday, November 14, 2011

*HOT* $1.00 Off 4 cans of Libby's Vegetables = $0.15 a can at Dollar General


UPDATE: I have heard from a few people that their DG has them $0.85 a can. After calling a couple of my local DG's I found that this information was correct. Their everyday price for Libby's is $0.85, BUT they are rumored to be going on sale for $0.40 the week of November 20th!



This coupon is NO longer available to print, but I just wanted to give this information to those of you who did get to print this out!

With the $1.00/4 cans of Libby's vegetables coupon, you can possibly score Libby's canned veggies at Dollar General for just $0.15 a can the week of November 20th.

Either way I hope you grabbed this coupon especially when all the Holiday sales coming up, you are bound to find a good deal on these with this coupon!


No comments:

Post a Comment