Funky Flora

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Other side Of Town Shopping Excursion At Mejer/Target - 87.5% Savings!

Well, here it is guys! 
I was telling everyone on my Facebook Page that I went to the other side of town today to host a baby shower for my sister. I had to stop at Meijer on my way there for a few things I still needed for the shower. Of course I could not help myself and had to check out the toy clearance section! 
As I got to the area I noticed an employee with a ton of toys and other things on a stock cart and she was marking things down!! I asked her if she was marking all of this stuff down to 90% off and she said "Yeah!, Great deals huh?" Well, YEAH!! :) I also found a couple things for 75% that were great deals too!

I had to stick around for a few to patiently wait for her to mark down all of the things I had been eyeballing on her stock cart, but it was worth it! (and she was nice to talk to, which is always a bonus).

Anyways, This is What I Grabbed at Meijer (minus the Fiance's Christmas Gift, I don't want him peeking on here and figuring it out...lol)


(2) Medic Play Sets - Originally $1.99- Paid $0.20 each
(1) Ben 10 Alien Creation - Originally $14.86 - Paid $1.49
(1) Red Bakugan Storage Case - Originally $7.99 - Paid $2.00
(1) Breyer Mini Whinnies - Originally $5.99- Paid $0.60
(1) Batman Stretch Attack Battle Pack - Originally $19.97 - Paid $2.00
(2) Tron Legacy Recognizer Play Sets - Originally $19.99 - Paid $2.00 each
(2) Star Wars Republic Squadron "Plug 'N Play" Flight Games - Originally $29.99 - Paid $3.00 each
(2) Marvel Mighty Beanz Mighty Tins - Originally $19.99 - Paid $5.00 each
(1) Cars Monster Truck Wrastlin' Play Set - Originally $29.99 - Paid $3.00

The box was a bit damaged on the Cars Monster Truck Play Set, but I don't mind. I will be donating most of these toys to my local Toys For Tots or my local homeless shelter. I am sure the children will love them =)

..........................................
Now onto the FREE Sleepwear I snagged at Target!!


I got a printable coupon from Target.com for $3.00 off (1) Women's Sleepwear Item! (and you can too!!)  I had heard from a fellow deal seeker that Target had been spotted clearancing "summer type" P.J.'s, so I though I'd check it out at this Target, as mine had nothing I really cared for. I found the above sleepwear cami on clearance for $2.89!

Buy (1) Sleepwear Cami - On clearance for $2.89
Used (1) $3.00/1 Women's Sleepwear Item printable Coupon
Total = FREE!
(They had to mark the coupon down to $2.89, but it was still 100% FREE, didn't even have to pay tax!)
Originally $11.99 and I got it completely FREE! I was so excited =D

Here's my receipt:





GRAND TOTAL FROM BOTH STORES...

Paid $29.49 OOP (out of pocket) ~~~ Would have cost $234.71!!!
That's 87.5% Savings =D

No comments:

Post a Comment