Funky Flora

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

**MAIL TIME**What Goodies Did You Get In Your Mailbox Today??

It's that time again!! My 6 yr. old son had tons of fun helping me with "Mail Time" today =) He insisted on collecting the mail from the box and sorting the mail to it's addressee. When I opened my boxes and envelopes you would have thought it was Christmas morning with all the "ooo's and ahhh's" my sons were making. I'm glad they enjoyed the FREEbies that came in the mail as much as I did =)
This is what I received today!
(2) FREE T-shirts for my boys from MyHabit.
FREE Sample of Depends (donation item)
FREE Sample of Shout Color Catcher that came with a $.55 off coupon!
FREE Sample of Minteas all natural mints =)
FREE Sample of Purex with Zout that came with a $1.00 Off coupon!
FREE Sample of Quaker Squares cereal!! I love, love this cereal! I know what's for breakfast tomorrow =)
FREE Pull-Ups Potty Training Success DVD! This will be a gift to my sister because both of mine are trained...so glad those messy days are over =)
FREE Harley Davidson sticker! This ones going to my dad, who loves his Harley ;)


I would love for you to share what you received in your mailbox today =)



No comments:

Post a Comment